Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Baking =DD

Hohoho...it's Christmas' eve today! =)
And guess what I bake for my family's gathering tmr? 
yes you're right, a log cake! =D and I'm so exciting to share it with you...

 Just some teasers first =p

These are cupcakes I made from the left over batter, for a swiss roll you wanna make sure the cake's not too thick, otherwise it'll not be possible to roll it up =)

tadaa.. my completed master piece =) i know it looks a little weird but i thought the colourful M&Ms make it a colourful ChristmasSS =)

And.. this is a special, Roselle flavoured log cake, can't be found anywhere else!  


 Excited for the family gathering tmr =) and the best thing is, I have my Christmas 3-day break, after falling sick with fever for the third time since I started my work for only 2 months =)
yay love Christmas holiday =)
Merry ChristmasSS to all! Have a great chilly day with your loved ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment